Ready for the future: innovating the business to make the most of strategic skills on the market
The 2016-2020 Strategic Plan is based on three fundamental strategic drivers (sustainable growth, strengthening the financial structure, and strengthening the organisational structure), with the primary aim of sizing the business to the new challenges of the market of reference, and making the most of the Group’s international expertise.
The 2016-2020 Strategic Plan’s three growth drivers
- Sustainable growth
- Shifting the order backlog to EPC1 Contracts, in order to make the most of the Group’s integrated supply capacity and ensure sustainable level of earnings over time
- A new approach to concessions, with the introduction of a governance model aimed at reducing capital contribution and at optimising the Group’s construction capacities
- Balanced geographical diversification, by consolidating traditionally active countries and opening to new Areas capable of guaranteeing concrete development opportunities
- Strengthening the financial structure
- Reducing the debt by optimising working capital management and finalising the concession asset disposal plan
- Strengthening the organisational structure
- Capitalising on know-how and maximising excellence
2016-2020 Strategic Plan: objectives
1 EPC = Engineering, Procurement, Construction.