Astaldi: Italian-made quality in Infrastructure.
The ASTALDI GROUP is one of Italy’s leading Contractors, and one of the top 25 in Europe in the construction segment.
Active for more than 95 years internationally, it addresses the market by developing complex, integrated projects in the field of designing, developing, and operating public infrastructure and large-scale civil engineering works, mainly in the segments of Transport Infrastructure, Energy Production Plants, Civil and Industrial Construction, Plant Design and Engineering and Operation and Maintenance.
2016 Key consolidated figures:
- Revenues: more than € 3 billion (+5.2% yoy)
- Total Backlog(1): more than €27 billion
- Approx. 100 projects in over 20 countries
- Over 11,500 employees
Astaldi major works
Major works around the world, for more than 95 years
Astaldi is an international construction group with a leading position in Italy. It is one of the top 25 Contractors in Europe and holds 47th place in the ENR worldwide rankings of International Contractors.
- No. 3 global contractor in bridges
- No. 5 global contractor in hydro plants
- No. 14 global contractor in mass transit & rail
- No. 19 global contractor in highways
- No. 19 global contractor in healthcare buildings
- No. 21 global contractor in airports
Worldwide geographical presence
Today, Astaldi contributes to the development of 6 macro-areas in the world: Italy, Central Europe (Poland, Romania, Russia) and Turkey, the Middle East (Saudi Arabia) and the Far East (Indonesia), the Maghreb (Algeria), Latin America (Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Central America) and North America (Canada, USA). It has a keen eye on the opportunities in new areas of development, like Argentina, Panama, Scandinavia and Singapore