Astaldi: Italian-made quality in infrastructure.
ASTALDI GROUP is one of Italy’s leading contractors, and one of Europe’s top 25 construction firms.
The Group has more than 95 years of international experience and operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering complex and integrated projects. It designs, develops and operates public infrastructure and large-scale civil engineering works, and has unrivalled experience in Transport Infrastructure, Energy Production Plants, Civil and Industrial Construction, Plant Design and Engineering and Operation and Maintenance.
2017 Key consolidated figures:
- Revenues: more than € 3 billion (+5.2% yoy)
- Total Backlog(1): more than €24 billion
- Approx. 100 projects in over 30 countries
- Over 10,500 employees
Astaldi major works
MAJOR WORKS AROUND THE WORLD, FOR OVER 95 YEARS
Astaldi is an international construction group with a leading position in Italy. It is one of Europe’s top 25 contractors in Europe and holds the 47th place in ENR’s International Contractors world rankings.
International rankings (ENR Global Sourcebook 2017):
- 3rd global contractor in bridges
- 4th global contractor in hydro plants
- 10th global contractor in mining
- 13th global contractor in mass transit & rail
- 13th global contractor in healthcare buildings
- 15th global contractor in highways
WORLDWIDE GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE
Today, Astaldi contributes to the development of 6 macro-areas in the world: Italy, Central Europe and Turkey, the Maghreb (Algeria), North America, Latin America and the Far East. The Group is also monitoring for opportunities in new areas of development, such as Argentina, Panama, Scandinavia and Singapore.