IL PRESENTE COMUNICATO NON COSTITUISCE UN’OFFERTA O UN INVITO A SOTTOSCRIVERE O ACQUISTARE TITOLI. IL PRESENTE COMUNICATO NON È DESTINATO ALLA PUBBLICAZIONE, DISTRIBUZIONE O CIRCOLAZIONE, DIRETTA O INDIRETTA, NEGLI STATI UNITI D’AMERICA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA O GIAPPONE O IN QUALSIASI ALTRO PAESE NEL QUALE L’OFFERTA O LA VENDITA SIANO VIETATE IN CONFORMITÀ ALLE LEGGI APPLICABILI O AI SOGGETTI IVI RESIDENTI.
THIS PRESS RELEASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR AN INVITATION TO SUBSCRIBE FOR OR PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES. THIS PRESS RELEASE IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN, OR INTO, THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, OR IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE THE OFFERS OR SALES OF SECURITIES WOULD BE FORBIDDEN UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR TO RESIDENTS THEREOF.
- Maximum amount of EUR 300 million
- Confirmation of majority shareholder’s undertaking to subscribe
- Strategic industrial agreement with the Japanese group IHI Corporation that will take part in the capital increase
- A leading international bank will act as Sole Global Coordinator
- Launch scheduled by Q3 2018
2018-2022 Strategic Plan – Building a Stronger Astaldi
- Sustainable growth
- Continuing focus on EPC contracts, acting as support for margin quality
- Capital light model for the development of concession projects
- Ongoing expansion of O&M (Operation & Maintenance)
- Support from the strategic partnership with the Japanese group IHI Corporation
- Continuing on geographical diversification of business activities in markets with lower risk profile
- Improved cash generation
- Strengthening of financial structure
- General Manoeuvre of over EUR 2 billion through the Share Capital Increase, the refinancing of the current indebtedness and the disposal of assets and subsequent reduction of the indebtedness
- The Plan will be presented to the financial community on today 16 May 2018 in Milan, starting from 11:30 (CEST).
Consolidated results of Q1 2018
- New contracts totalling EUR 646 million, all of which are Construction and O&M
- Additional EUR 631 million of orders already secured after the end of the quarter
- Total order backlog of EUR 25 billion, EUR 15.6 billion of which referring to Construction and O&M
- Core EBITDA margin of 10.4% (8.9% in March 2017)
- Total net financial debt of EUR 1,669 million (from EUR 1,267 million in December 2017), with a quarterly trend linked to seasonal effects