13 November 2012 - 15:48
ASTALDI IN 2012:
- FORECAST REVENUES OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 2.5 BILLION.
- NET PROFIT UP IN LINE WITH 9 MONTH GROWTH
ASTALDI IN 2017:
- REVENUES OF EUR 4 BILLION, AVERAGE ANNUAL GROWTH OF +9%.
- NET PROFIT OF OVER EUR 170 MILLION, + 18%.
- ORDER BACKLOG OF OVER EUR 22 BILLION, +16% .
2017 targets and average annual growth:
- Increase in order backlog to over EUR 22 billion, +16%;
- Revenues of EUR 4 billion, +9%;
- EBIT of approximately EUR 370 million, +12%;
- EBIT margin in excess of 9% Net profit of over EUR 170 million, +18%.
High self-financing capacity:
- cash-flow from construction at EUR 350 million;
- Major reduction in construction-related debt which will target zero;
- Net financial position at EUR 630 million;
- Concession-related debt will total app. EUR 680 million;
- Increase in equity to EUR 1000 million by the end of 2017;
- Overall debt/equity ratio of 0.6x on 2017.